Are you interested in ESG(sustainability) and want to explore Seoul with special experience?
You are at the right place!
We are inviting 20 participants to join our Second outdoor ESGAPE tour (ft.ESG+ESCAPE)!
Please note that your participation is binding! (No-show is not allowed)
Please read all of the information below carefully before submit the form.
2023. 02.27(Mon) - 2023.03.17(Fri)
Who : International students studying in any Korean universities.
How many : 20 Participants
When : Saturday March 25th / 11:00 am ~ 17:00 pm
Meeting place : Better Earth (베러얼스) Songjeong 18-gil 1-1 #201, Seongdong-gu, Seoul
Attendance fee : KRW 10,000
Who : 20 participants & 5 team leaders *4 members will be one team (total 5 teams)
[Program] (*Participation in the entire itinerary is required)
- 11:00 ~ 14:00 : ESG environment education / DIY experience
- 14:00 ~ 15:00 : Plogging
- 15:00 ~ 17:00 : Village Tour
- 17:00 ~ : Satisfaction survey and return home
- ESG education / DIY experience
- Eco back-pack
- Plogging kit(rental)
- 1 hour of volunteer certification(1365)
- snacks(sandwich & Beverage)
Tel : 02-468-0601
E-Mail : email@example.com