International students(degee program in undergraduate level) who wants to study together for this semester, gather up!
- "TUTOR (International student/Korean student)" who wants to get volunteer time and make friends
- "TUTEE (International Student)" who wants to get good grades in his major
◈ What is tutoring for International students?
It is a program to strengthen major learning ability that matches and supports international students with tutor (International students, Korean students) who have received A or higher grades in each major so that students who want to receive help in their major can do group learning.
◈ Application method
- Subjects to be applied: Major courses opened this semester
- TUTOR Requirement: Subjects with A or higher grade among courses(courses of your major) opened this semester (both international student and Korean student can apply) Application Link: https://forms.gle/Q4d8okMtpsrQUfew8
- TUTEE Requirement: Apply for the subjects among the courses(courses of your major) opened this semester (undergraduate international student ONLY) Application Link: https://forms.gle/DZ8bq6ofxYPdTSZ59
※ Students can apply for more than two subjects, and in this case, you must fill out each application form for each tutoring subjects.
- Application qualifications and links
- Tutor: International students and Korean students in the bachelor's course with A or higher in the major course
- Tutty: International Students Taking Major Subjects This Semester
- Recruitment period: March 8(Wed), 2023 ~ March 16(Thu), 2023
- Selection announcement: March 21, 2023 (The announcement will be on the website of Office of International Student Services)
◈ Activity period
- from (Wed) March 22 , 2023 to (Friday) June 9, 2023
◈ Activity standard
- 8 times + writing activity report every time
- Total activity time has to be more than 8 hours.
◈ Benefits of completion
- Activity support fund: KRW 5,000 per person (tutor and tutor attendance) for every tutoring.
- For TUTOR
- Tutoring hour can be recognized as school volunteer hours (인성품)
- Part-time job fee will be paid if personality service hours(봉사시간) are not selected (tutoring hour x 20,000 won)
- If it violates the application qualification, it may be canceled.
- The tutor must attend the OT of the OISS(Office of International Student Services) before the tutoring activity. (※ We will inform the tutor personally about OT)
- The tutoring matching result will be decided by applied tutor/tutee/subjects and the difficulty of the class.
- The best tutor has an Vice President of International Affair's Award.
Office of International Student Services ☎ 02-760-0025, 0026, 0027