A. Application Period: 3/17 (Fri) ~ 3/23 (Thu) (including holidays)
B. Application Method: Only available through the Woori Bank mobile app "WON Bank"
- Install and launch the "Woori Bank WON Bank" app from the app store
- Click "College Student" => "Set Up"
- Apply for the ID card
- Follow the steps on the screen and input/select the required information (can be linked to Woori Bank account if available)
C. Required Documents
- Photo of yourself for the ID card (file size below 200KB) / Can take a photo with your phone during the application process if unavailable
- ID (only resident registration card or driver's license are accepted)
D. Inquiries: Woori Bank 02-969-0050
- (Additional) Students who cannot apply during the application period (3/17-23) should visit the One-Stop Service Center after 4/3 (Mon) to apply for the student ID card directly.
- Required documents: Mobile student ID card for Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
- Inquiries: Seoul One-Stop Service Center 02-2173-2151, Global One-Stop Service Center 031-330-4634
The password for the file is wooribank@1