Top Business Consultants Services, Inc. Part-time Exposure to Korean culture and language is an advantage Due date: May 24
super-embed: <div class="hitCounter" style="display:flex;flex-direction:row;justify-content:end;"> <a href="https://hits.seeyoufarm.com"> <img src="https://hits.seeyoufarm.com/api/count/incr/badge.svg?url=https%3A%2F%2Fhirevisa.plus%2Fcareer%2Fhirevisa-career-service%2Fjoblist-for-hirevisa-members-2%2Farmored-fresh-marketing-assistant&count_bg=%2379C83D&title_bg=%23555555&icon=&icon_color=%23E7E7E7&title=hits&edge_flat=false"/> </a> </div>
To use most of your time for marketing activities (i.e. new client development, marketing planning, client relationship).
- Most of clients are multinational companies operating in Korea, specializing in various industries..
- Also responsible for the business development with the overseas multinational companies in America, Europe, South and Northeast Asia
- To develop foreign investors in Korea and help them from the early stage to the final well-settlement, by providing valuable investment information on business climate, etc.
- To participate in in-house training and development about executive search business and marketing development strategy.
- To do corresponding works with client through internet, e-mail, and other various channels with some assistance from our staffs.
- To interface with client, our staffs, and international partners.
- To participate in company PR activity and marketing promotion strategic setting
- To be involved in other important company issues, if required.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Exposure to Korean culture and language is an advantage
- Working experience in multinational company as business development manager is preferred.
- Multi-lingual specialist is also preferred.
- Process : Document screening & interview and decision
- Career Level : Management (Manager/Director of Staff)